Monday, May 12, 2008

Months just flew!

Been really busy lately. Hardly had the time to go out with friends to chill up for wine tasting and some serious get to gather kind of session. My birthday is something i am not looking forward this year in fact alot of peoples knew about it.

My colleagues bought me a Canon Ixus 80is, creative Mp 3 player and chocolate hazelnut cake!!Trust me it is really nice!I was like in heaven when i get to taste the cake. I am trying to take some time out to list out where to go for some snapping sessions. My immediate boss is good to work with and fun to work with as well. My immediate boss love videography which is one of my hobbies as well.

My ex colleague met me for lunch at Fish & Co, he showed up with a pair Bose in ear headset!!I was touched and he paid for the lunch, despite i can't finish my lunch. We spoke and joke alot as usual back in the office those days.

One of my ex colleague showed up with a $70 worth of voucher from Takashimaya! I am really touched by all the gifts and those birthday greetings from friends.Despite, how busy they are they still smsed me and told me how much they miss me and those heydays.

Kaixin and i got pretty close due to the offsite event planning for the internal staffs event. I can't believe that we clicked really well like years of good friends like Joey. Event was held at grassroot club at Yio Chu Kang. I am glad it all end well. My immediate boss and other bosses enjoy the games we planned. The encouragement from my immediate boss somehow made me touched.

Recently ,i've got used to be more independent now a these days probably i am single. But of course i am enjoying my life at work and my hobbies. But for the meanwhile, i'll try to update my bits of life more often here..

See ya!

No comments: