Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hope i am wrong...

Caught Marley and Me at some mall near my home with Jacqueline.Kenny was right about the movie..The movie is great and heart wrenching for me and Jacqueline..

It reminds us of our baby boy Weckie..A twelve year old golden retriever.He is not in the good shape like he used to..It was kind of expected cos hes rather old..We cried and hugged each other.Pray that our baby boy will be ok..He bought lots of laughter and joy in the family..Not only that he is a super obedient dog (forget about puppy stages)..He will lean on you and sit beside you if you are upset..He will get upset with you if he see you upset..After a while, he will cheer you up by licking you up..He is such a real sweetie..

Let's hope he will be ok...Though i am going to tag along with my aunt and cousin to bring him go to the vet..Please do pray for him..even though he is a dog..Cos to me he is a baby..I can't bear to let him go..I love him for everything...

No comments: