Monday, March 9, 2009

Is monday a really blue long day?

I am at work on a blue long monday. YES!It is raining today!I am getting worried..cos i planned to wash my bedsheets today!!It seems kind like impossible now..Unless i use my clothes dryer.. I did cleaned my room yesterday..I know i shouldnt be doing that..cos the menses cramp is killing me and i find that my room pretty dusty..so i buckled up my strength to clean up the room..After cleaning up...Guess what i found!?

I FOUND ANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They sashayed their way from my tenant's room..I am getting reallly pissed about it...I am gonna get my mum to do something about it!!!!..We did peek-a-boo at my tenant's room..we found lots of sweet wrappers lying on the floor...I wasn't really impressed that time...Before i got my volcanoe errupt.. I shall do a test fire to see if my tenant cooperates with me..

Does anyone knows any natural cleansing aids to kill ants (forget about the ant/cockroach pesticides..I hate it alot.)..

I need it damn desperately..PLEASE!!!!!

No comments: